4x4'' Square Solar Paver Lights 100% Waterproof Solar Brick and
Inground Lights CE IP68 10 years lifespan
Material: Enhanced Engineering Plastics+Stainless Steel Housing
Battery: super capacitor
Charging time: 5-8 hours
Working time: Above 12H
Pressure Resistance: 12-25T
- Strong enough to drive over with any sized passenger vehicle
- 100% waterproof, certified IP68
- Polycarbonate fixture bodies and lenses encased in stainless steel
protective casings, making them virtually indestructible
- Self contained units, no exterior wiring to the electric power grid
- No electrician required for their installation
- No trenching, conduit, transformers, switches or timers required
- UV protected lenses to prevent damage from exposure to the sun
- Surface bumps on the lenses to help create an anti-slip lens
- Operating temperature range of -40°F to +140°F or -40°C to +60°C
- Economical, durable, long lasting and reliable
- Free of monthly electricity charges
- Maintenance free
Allsmart light's solar LED landscape paver lights have a waterproof
rating of IP68. This means that any of the Allsmart light's solar
paver lights can be installed under water without the risk of
damage or injuiry. They are often used in ponds, fountains and
stairways into swimming pools or in roadways.
No batteries required, No wiring required, No conduit required, No
transformers required, No timers required, No switches required.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If you have a yard and have ever thought about lighting it at
night, then you have probably heard about solar yard lights. As
long as a location gets direct sunlight, you can put a light there
and have light at night for several hrs.
These lights are extremely interesting because they are almost
like mini-satellites. They generate and store their own power
during the day and then release it at night. This is just like a
satellite that stores solar energy while it is on the sunny side of
the planet and then uses that energy when it's on the dark side.
At night, the solar cells stop producing power. The photo resistor
turns on the LED. The controller board accepts power from the solar
cell and battery, as well as input from the photo resistor. It has
a three-transistor circuit that turns on the LED when the photo
resistor indicates darkness.
The capacitor battery, when fully charged, can operate the LED for
about more than 12 hrs on this solar paver lights.
Half of a candle's light is not very much, and if you have ever
purchased one of these yard lights you know that it really is not
enough to provide illumination. You use them more for marking a
trail or pathway -- they are bright enough to see, but not really
bright enough to illuminate the ground to any great degree. They
help define borders, pathways, & stairways. Use them in
walkways, patios, driveways, pool deck, stairways & along
garden paths. Due to the lower output, bugs are not as attracted to
them as they are to other outdoor lighting.